2/24/15 - I had the privilege of talking to the Longmont Writer’s group on my writing process. What a wonderful group of people! Thanks to the organizers and people that made this happen.
Here are the charts that were presented:
Photos by Maureen Ruddy Burkhart
Win a signed 8x10 print of your choice of one of Marie’s notebook pages (or one of the book illustrations).
Rules(how this works):
1. Get permission from your parents (if you are under 18).
2. Draw a picture of your favorite part of the book.
3. Upload your picture here (note - only one upload per person. If you mess up, then contact me.)
4. Send me an email via my contact page:
- your name and age
- permission to share your image
- Description and which image it is.
- How I can contact you best
5. Once 100 people have uploaded their pictures, 10 will be selected to receive a signed print. Selection will be based on age, creativity, uniqueness, and technique (other artists may be consulted for close calls). Images will be shared via the blog and book pages.
If you are a teacher, and are doing this as a class, then contact me and I may be able to do a separate activity/contest for your school/class.